Attorney Mario Apuzzo, an attorney who is an expert on citizenship issues, discussed the “natural born Citizen” issue of Kamala Harris on the ‘Handling the Truth’ BlogTalkRadio Show on Thursday 20 Aug 2020 at 8 P.M. EDT with show hosts Terry Dodd and Mike Gaddy. Tune in live or listen to it on podcast at: https://www.blogtalkradio.com/drkatesrevolutionradio/2020/08/21/handling-the-truth-with-rebel-madman-tenacity
Kamala Harris was born a Jamaican Citizen at Birth via her foreign national Jamaican citizen father who was sojourning in the USA on a temporary VISA. She also had a citizen of India mother who was also sojourning in the USA on a temporary VISA. Her mother divorced her father and the mother moved to Canada with Kamala while Kamala was very young. Canada is where Kamala grew up during her crucial formative years. It is not known if Kamala’s mother and or Kamala by derivation gained Canadian citizenship while in Canada. Another question Kamala needs to be asked.
Both her parents were in the USA on temporary VISA’s and neither were permanent residents or citizens of the USA. Kamala was thus born with dual-Citizenship and divided and multiple attendant allegiance requirements to two countries at birth. She is a classic “citizen of the world” in her upbringing and views and does not have allegiance by birth solely and only to the USA. She was born with foreign influence and allegiance requirements to Jamaica on her by birth. She could go to the Jamaican entry and get a Jamaican at birth passport, if she does not already have one. That’s a question she should be asked. Do you have now or did you ever have in the past a Jamaican passport.?
The presidential eligibility clause and 12th Amendment (last line) in our U.S. Constitution is to be a strong check against persons born with foreign influence gaining control of our highest elected offices and becoming the Commander in Chief of our military, either via the front door or the VP back door.
The guest for this show will be Attorney Mario Apuzzo, a battle-hardened warrior for the constitution who has been on the front lines of the “natural born Citizen” controversy for well over a decade. The show discussion will seek definitive answers tonight on the eligibility question to serve as President and Vice President of these united States and will discuss the lack of constitutional eligibility of Senator Kamala Harris to serve in the office of Vice President of the United States.
Please tune in and listen, call in to the show to express your concerns and give your opinions. The call-in number is: 347-838-9176. You can then listen to the show or press the number 1 after your call is answered if you wish to get on the air to ask a question. Link to the show: https://www.blogtalkradio.com/drkatesrevolutionradio/2020/08/21/handling-the-truth-with-rebel-madman-tenacity
For pre-show information about Kamala Harris being a Jamaican Citizenship at Birth per the Constitution of Jamaica, Chapter 2, Section 3C, and that she is not a “natural born Citizen” of the United States, see these links: .. http://www.kerchner.com/protectourliberty/Kamala-Harris-Jamaican-Citizen-at-Birth.pdf … and … https://cdrkerchner.wordpress.com/2020/07/23/u-s-senator-kamala-harris-is-not-a-natural-born-citizen-of-usa-not-eligible-to-be-president-and-cinc-or-vp/ … and … https://cdrkerchner.wordpress.com/2020/08/10/is-kamala-harris-eligible-to-be-joe-bidens-vp-by-gary-wilmott-americanthinker/ … and … http://puzo1.blogspot.com
# # # #
CDR Charles Kerchner, P.E. (Retired)
Lehigh Valley PA USA
P.S. Also read the following essays regarding the presidential eligibility term “natural born Citizen” in Article II of the U.S. Constitution:
1. A chart which lists and explains the five (5) Citizenship terms used in the U.S. Constitution.
2. Being a “born Citizen” or “Citizen at Birth” is not identically the same as a being a “natural born Citizen”.
3. The constitutional term “natural born Citizen” and basic logic, i.e., trees are plants but not all plants are trees. “Natural born Citizens” are a subset of “born Citizens (citizens at birth)”. Adjectives mean something. All “natural born Citizens” are “born Citizens (citizens at birth) but not all “born Citizens (citizens at birth)” are “natural born Citizens”: https://cdrkerchner.wordpress.com/2012/06/20/of-natural-born-citizens-and-citizens-at-birth-and-basic-logic-trees-are-plants-but-not-all-plants-are-trees-natural-born-citizens-nbc-are-citizens-at-birth-cab-but-not-all-cab/
4. A Euler Diagram which logically shows the kinds of U.S. Citizens and their set and subset relationships: https://cdrkerchner.wordpress.com/2018/06/16/natural-born-citizen/
5. The “Three Legged Stool Test” for being a Natural Born Citizen: https://cdrkerchner.wordpress.com/2013/11/15/the-three-legged-stool-test-analogy-for-natural-born-citizenship-of-the-united-states-to-constitutional-standards/ …
6. Article II Presidential Eligibility Facts: http://www.art2superpac.com/issues.html or https://www.scribd.com/document/161994312/Article-II-Presidential-Eligibility-Facts
7. Watch these videos (Parts I and II) by the renowned constitutional scholar Dr. Herb Titus: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esiZZ-1R7e8 and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoaZ8WextxQ
8. Read, download, and print a PDF copy of this White Paper by CDR Charles Kerchner (Ret) about the “natural born Citizen” term and presidential eligibility clause in Article II of our U.S. Constitution here: http://www.kerchner.com/protectourliberty/The-Who-What-When-Where-Why-and-How-of-NBC-Term-in-Constitution.pdf