Obama spent his first year in CHAZ – who knew? | by Jack Cashill | @ WND.com
In his 1995 memoir, “Dreams from My Father,” Obama claimed his father left Hawaii in 1963, when he “was only 2 years old.” Unchallenged by the major media, Obama continued to peddle this fiction throughout his presidency.
It sustained what Obama biographer David Remnick called Obama’s “signature appeal: the use of the details of his own life as a reflection of a kind of multicultural ideal.” Like much of what Obama said, it was false.
In the summer of 2008, two journalists set out to tell the story of Obama’s early years in Hawaii. One was Pulitzer Prize winner David Maraniss, whose research would culminate in a 10,000-word article in the Washington Post.
The other was citizen journalist Michael Patrick Leahy. Leahy’s research would culminate in an 8,000-word chapter in his self-published book, “What Does Barack Obama Believe?”
Working with considerably fewer resources and without the backing of a celebrated newsroom, Leahy talked to many of the same people Maraniss did. Given his limitations, he did his research strictly by phone and internet.
As a reporter, however, Leahy did have one major advantage. He was prepared to challenge the Obama myth and said so right up front.
“While we can’t fault Barack Obama for believing the fictional account his mother told him about his father’s role in his early life,” wrote Leahy, “we can fault him for failing to undertake even the most rudimentary investigation of the truth behind this fictional account as an adult, and subsequently perpetuating that fiction publicly for over 13 years.” … continue reading at: https://www.wnd.com/2020/06/obama-spent-first-year-chaz-knew/
# # # #
CDR Charles Kerchner, P.E. (Retired)
Other suggested reading and viewing on being a “natural born Citizen” of the United States:
1. A chart which lists and explains the five (5) Citizenship terms used in the U.S. Constitution.
2. Being a “born Citizen” or “Citizen at Birth” is not identically the same as a being a “natural born Citizen”.
3. Read this essay regarding the constitutional term “natural born Citizen” and basic logic, i.e., trees are plants but not all plants are trees. “Natural born Citizens” are a subset of “born Citizens (citizens at birth)”. Adjectives mean something. All “natural born Citizens” are “born Citizens (citizens at birth) but not all “born Citizens (citizens at birth)” are “natural born Citizens”: https://cdrkerchner.wordpress.com/2012/06/20/of-natural-born-citizens-and-citizens-at-birth-and-basic-logic-trees-are-plants-but-not-all-plants-are-trees-natural-born-citizens-nbc-are-citizens-at-birth-cab-but-not-all-cab/
4. A Euler Diagram which logically shows the kinds of U.S. Citizens and their set and subset relationships: https://cdrkerchner.wordpress.com/2018/06/16/natural-born-citizen/
5. The “Three Legged Stool Test” for being a Natural Born Citizen: https://cdrkerchner.wordpress.com/2013/11/15/the-three-legged-stool-test-analogy-for-natural-born-citizenship-of-the-united-states-to-constitutional-standards/ …
6. Article II Presidential Eligibility Facts: http://www.art2superpac.com/issues.html or https://www.scribd.com/document/161994312/Article-II-Presidential-Eligibility-Facts
7. Watch these videos (Parts I and II) by the renowned constitutional scholar Dr. Herb Titus: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esiZZ-1R7e8 and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoaZ8WextxQ
8. Read, download, and print a PDF copy of this White Paper by CDR Charles Kerchner (Ret) about the “natural born Citizen” term and presidential eligibility clause in Article II of our U.S. Constitution here: http://www.kerchner.com/protectourliberty/The-Who-What-When-Where-Why-and-How-of-NBC-Term-in-Constitution.pdf
You must be logged in to post a comment.