2024 Election Cycle: Haley Announces; Ramaswamy May Seek Nomination | by Sharon Rondeau | ThePostEmail.com
(Feb. 15, 2023) — As she suggested in recent interviews, on Tuesday former United Nations Ambassador and former South Carolina Gov. Nimrata Nikki Haley (R) announced she will seek the 2024 Republican nomination for president.
Earlier this month multiple sources reported Haley would officially launch her campaign on February 15, an event scheduled for 11:00 a.m. Wednesday in Charleston, SC, CNBC reported Tuesday. … continue reading at: https://www.thepostemail.com/2023/02/15/haley-announces-ramaswamy-may-seek-nomination/
… and in addition to Haley we have …
According to Politico on Monday, attorney, businessman and entrepreneur Vivek Ramaswamy “has his eye on the presidency.”
Of his life narrative Wikipedia reports:
Ramaswamy was born and raised in Cincinnati, Ohio. His parents immigrated from Kerala, India. His father, V.G., graduated from a regional engineering college in Kerala, and later worked at the General Electric Plant in Evendale, Ohio. His mother, Geetha, was a geriatric psychiatrist in Cincinnati. The Ramaswamys are Brahmin-caste Hindus. Vivek has argued that American-style capitalism provides an antidote to the caste system in India by offering lower-caste citizens more economic opportunities. 
Politico‘s Daniel Lippman reported that “Ramaswamy doesn’t necessarily want to run on his businessman track record. Instead he is planning to launch an ideas-based campaign focused on revitalizing the American spirit and bringing back a culture of merit into society.” Lippman additionally quotes Ramaswamy as having told him, “I believe that I’ve developed a vision for American national identity that I have deep conviction for and is the product of my own journey of having lived the gifts that this country has afforded me. And the combination of both doing it intellectually and having personally experienced that vision of our nation makes me well suited to articulate that and deliver on it.” … continue reading at: https://www.thepostemail.com/2023/02/15/haley-announces-ramaswamy-may-seek-nomination/
# # #
My comment on these two new names in the news as candidates or potential presidential candidates:
Per the public information available at this time regarding the citizenship status of both individuals’ parents, neither of these two newly declared or potential candidates is constitutionally eligible to be President and Commander-in-Chief of our military as neither is a “natural born Citizen of the United States“.
They were born in the USA to foreign citizen parents who were per the publicly available information not U.S. Citizens when their child was born. Thus they are clearly not a “natural born Citizen” of the United States. And furthermore, depending on the immigration status of their parents, even their claim to basic U.S. “birthright citizenship” may be in question due to modern day misinterpretation of the 14th Amendment due to progressives and others with a political agenda in both major political parties purposely misinterpreting the decision in the holding in the Wong Kim Ark (WKA) case of 1898.
In that WKA 1898 case, his parents were per the factual evidence in that case clearly long-term domiciled and permanent residents in the USA for many years and were not just sojourning in the USA on a temporary VISA of some sort. His parents were legally, permanently domiciled in the USA. Thus, for that WKA 1898 decision to apply to these two prospects for a solid claim to birthright citizenship per the WKA (1898) case decision, more information is needed on the exact immigration status of Nikki Haley’s parents when Nikki Haley was born in the USA, as well as for Vivek Ramaswamy who may declare at some point. Were their parents legally domiciled permanent residents of the USA, i.e., “Green Card” holders, when their child was born in the USA?
The current very liberal and wrong interpretation of the WKA (1898) decision, strongly calls for that WKA (1898) decision to be revisited by the U.S. Supreme Court, or action to be taken by Congress, if for no other reason than to clarify the issue of basic “birthright citizenship” claims given how it now being clearly misunderstood and abused. The view that basic “birthright citizenship” is obtained merely by being born in the USA needs to be addressed in order to eliminate tourist citizenship gambits and illegal aliens children getting U.S. citizenship simply by being born across the border in the USA. That thinking is clearly wrong and not what WKA (1898) decided in its interpretation of the 14th Amendment.
It should also be noted that under the 12th Amendment to our Constitution neither of these new candidates is eligible to serve as VP. Under the 12th Amendment the VP has to meet the same “natural born Citizen” and other requirements as is required for the President and Commander-in-Chief.
With the information publicly available, and they should provide more transparency of the immigration status of their parents when they were born, they both appear to have been born at best with dual-citizenship and allegiance requirements to two countries, India via their parents is clearly the case and dubiously via their birthright citizen claim (at best) to the USA. They definitely were not born with unity of citizenship and sole allegiance to the United States at birth, and thus are NOT a “natural born Citizen” of the USA.
A “natural born Citizen” per principles of Natural Law is one born in the country to parents who were both citizens of that country when their child was born and thus has unity of citizenship and sole allegiance at birth. Read why here.
And do note that the current de-facto VP Kamala Harris in not a natural born Citizen and nor was the de-facto president Barack Obama. Both were thus not constitutionally eligible and are and were usurpers. They were allowed to gain their de-facto offices with the help of the three enablers — the enabling main stream media, a cowardly U.S. Supreme Court, and collusion of the establishment wings of both major political parties in Congress — they got away with it. And the country has been suffering for it ever since.
Some More Politicians Seeking High Office Who Are Not A ‘Natural Born Citizen’ of U.S.: https://www.scribd.com/lists/22182725/Some-Politicians-Seeking-High-Office-Who-Are-Not-A-Natural-Born-Citizen-of-U-S
CDR Charles Kerchner, P.E. (Retired)
Other suggested reading and viewing on being a “natural born Citizen” of the United States:
1. A chart which lists and explains the five (5) Citizenship terms used in the U.S. Constitution: http://www.scribd.com/doc/11737124/Citizenship-Terms-Used-in-the-US-Constitution-The-5-Terms-Defined-Some-Legal-Reference-to-Same
2. Being a “born Citizen” or “Citizen at Birth” is not identically the same as a being a “natural born Citizen”: https://cdrkerchner.wordpress.com/2009/07/16/citizen-at-birth-cab-does-not-equal-natural-born-citizen-nbc-obama-is-not-a-natural-born-citizen-of-the-usa-2/ or http://puzo1.blogspot.com/2009/07/citizen-at-birth-cab-does-not-equal.html
3. Read this essay regarding the constitutional term “natural born Citizen” and basic logic, i.e., trees are plants but not all plants are trees. “Natural born Citizens” are a subset of “born Citizens (citizens at birth)”. Adjectives mean something. All “natural born Citizens” are “born Citizens (citizens at birth) but not all “born Citizens (citizens at birth)” are “natural born Citizens”: https://cdrkerchner.wordpress.com/2012/06/20/of-natural-born-citizens-and-citizens-at-birth-and-basic-logic-trees-are-plants-but-not-all-plants-are-trees-natural-born-citizens-nbc-are-citizens-at-birth-cab-but-not-all-cab/
4. A Euler Diagram which logically shows the kinds of U.S. Citizens and their set and subset relationships: https://cdrkerchner.wordpress.com/2018/06/16/natural-born-citizen/
5. The “Three Legged Stool Test” for being a Natural Born Citizen: https://cdrkerchner.wordpress.com/2013/11/15/the-three-legged-stool-test-analogy-for-natural-born-citizenship-of-the-united-states-to-constitutional-standards/ …
6. Article II Presidential Eligibility Facts: http://www.art2superpac.com/issues.html or https://www.scribd.com/document/161994312/Article-II-Presidential-Eligibility-Facts
7. Watch these videos (Parts I and II) by the renowned constitutional scholar Dr. Herb Titus: http://www.kerchner.com/videos/natural-born-citizen-part-1-by-dr-herb-titus.mp4 and http://www.kerchner.com/videos/natural-born-citizen-part-2-by-dr-herb-titus.mp4
8. Read, download, and print a PDF copy of this White Paper by CDR Charles Kerchner (Ret) about the “natural born Citizen” term and presidential eligibility clause in Article II of our U.S. Constitution here: http://www.kerchner.com/protectourliberty/The-Who-What-When-Where-Why-and-How-of-NBC-Term-in-Constitution.pdf
9. Read the dozen of legal essays and court briefs written by constitutional and citizenship expert Attorney Mario Apuzzo on being a “natural born Citizen of the United States” and the pretenders and usurpers in three major political parties (Democrat, Republican, and Socialist parties) – who invalidly claimed such birth status – at his legal blog: http://puzo1.blogspot.com
10. Read online or download and save dozens of historical papers and articles written over time, some over 200 years ago, describing what a “natural born Citizen” of the United States is to constitutional standards: https://www.scribd.com/lists/3301209/Papers-Discussing-Natural-Born-Citizen-Meaning-to-Constitutional-Standards
You must be logged in to post a comment.