An article on citizenship kinds, especially for St. Patrick’s Day
Natural Born Citizens Are The 3 Leaf Clover Kind of Citizens Not The 4 Leaf Clover Kind | by CDR Charles F. Kerchner, Jr. (Retired)
(17 Mar 2023) — Regarding the term “natural born citizen” (NBC) in our U.S. Constitution’s presidential eligibility clause and Principles of Natural Law, it is not a very limited club and category of citizenship. In fact it is exactly the opposite. NBCs are the most common, garden variety, most populous group or kind of citizenship that exists in a typical nation and is typically by far the most populous kind, group, or class of citizenship in virtually all nations.
Thus in our United States, we have a very, very large pool of NBCs from which to choose a President and Command in Chief of our military. We don’t need to search the ranks of those with foreign allegiances and foreign influence and foreign powers claims on them by birth such as Barack Hussein Obama and Kamala Harris have. The pool of NBCs is vast in our nation. As in this article’s title and analogy: “Natural Born Citizens Are The 3 Leaf Clover Kind of Citizens Not The 4 Leaf Clover Kind”, they are not rare but the most frequently occurring type in nature and a nation.” Those that are born in the country to two citizens (natural born, born, or naturalized citizens themselves) of the country when their child is born in the country, i.e., the “natural born citizens” are the largest group/kind of citizens in this country and in any nation. The natural born Citizen’s values and traditions in general define the culture of a nation.
An idea: Go buy a three leaf clover pin and pin it on your lapel. And when people ask you why you are wearing a three leaf clover pin, tell them what it signifies about being a “natural born citizen” of the United States and that Obama, Harris, Haley, Ramaswamy, Cruz, Rubio, and Jindal and some others seek high national office are not. Then explain why. Because their fathers were not a U.S. citizen when Obama or the others listed were born. They do not pass the “Three Legged Stool Test” for being a “natural born Citizen” of the United States.
In fact, for example, Obama’s father was not even an immigrant to the USA and was never even a permanent resident here. Obama’s father Obama Sr. was a foreigner simply sojourning here for a couple years on a student or diplomatic visa. And then he went home to Kenya.
Thus Barack Hussein Obama Jr. was born to a non-U.S. citizen, non-immigrant, foreigner father and was thus born with foreign influence on him and foreign citizenship via his father in the truest sense of the meaning of that terminology as it was intended to mean and used by John Jay in his letter to General George Washington about what kind of citizen and what type of citizenship is required to serve as the President and Commander in Chief of our Army for our new nation in the future. And General Washington agreed that it should only be a “natural born Citizen” of the new nation, for this singular most powerful office in our new nation, with the grandfather clause put into Article II of that requirement to exempt the generation there at the time the Constitution was adopted.
And then as another example of ignoring the original intent meaning and purpose of the “natural born Citizen” clause in Article II Section 1 Clause 5 of our U.S. Constitution, you have with Ted Cruz a person born in a foreign country (Canada) to a father who was not a U.S. Citizen. Ted Cruz was also born with multiple allegiances and citizenship at birth under various statutory and other country’s national laws and constitutions: Cuba via his father, U.S. via his mother, and Canada by place of birth. He was thus not a “natural born” Citizen (adjectives mean something as to the kind of Citizen) of the United States nor of any country under Natural Law since he was born with divided allegiance requirements at birth. A citizen yes, but a “natural born Citizen” no!
For any other political office in our country beyond the President and Vice President, ordinary basic U.S. citizenship via any statutory law or act of Congress is fine. But for the President and the Vice President, you must be a “natural born” Citizen per Natural Law and have 100% sole allegiance to this nation at and by birth in the country to two citizens (natural born, born, or naturalized citizens themselves) of the country when their child is born in the country, and no innate allegiance to any other country at birth, nor with any innate allegiance foreign influence claim on you by another country or power via your birth circumstances, determined solely by the events of the nature at your birth, not by any retro-active after the fact citizenship status granted by the laws or legislative acts of man. Only nature and the circumstances of your birth can make you a “natural born Citizen“. No man-made law or act of Congress can do so after the fact.
Again, those who are born in the country to two citizens (natural born, born, or naturalized citizens themselves) of the country when their child is born in the country, i.e., the “natural born citizens” are the largest group and kind of citizens in this country and any country. Natural born citizens are second generation citizens, born to citizen parents in the country. The three leaf clover kind, not the four leaf clover kind!
CDR Charles Kerchner, P.E. (Retired)
Other suggested reading and viewing on being a “natural born Citizen” of the United States:
1. A chart which lists and explains the five (5) Citizenship terms used in the U.S. Constitution: http://www.scribd.com/doc/11737124/Citizenship-Terms-Used-in-the-US-Constitution-The-5-Terms-Defined-Some-Legal-Reference-to-Same
2. Being a “born Citizen” or “Citizen at Birth” is not identically the same as a being a “natural born Citizen”: https://cdrkerchner.wordpress.com/2009/07/16/citizen-at-birth-cab-does-not-equal-natural-born-citizen-nbc-obama-is-not-a-natural-born-citizen-of-the-usa-2/ or http://puzo1.blogspot.com/2009/07/citizen-at-birth-cab-does-not-equal.html
3. Read this essay regarding the constitutional term “natural born Citizen” and basic logic, i.e., trees are plants but not all plants are trees. “Natural born Citizens” are a subset of “born Citizens (citizens at birth)”. Adjectives mean something. All “natural born Citizens” are “born Citizens (citizens at birth) but not all “born Citizens (citizens at birth)” are “natural born Citizens”: https://cdrkerchner.wordpress.com/2012/06/20/of-natural-born-citizens-and-citizens-at-birth-and-basic-logic-trees-are-plants-but-not-all-plants-are-trees-natural-born-citizens-nbc-are-citizens-at-birth-cab-but-not-all-cab/
4. A Euler Diagram which logically shows the kinds of U.S. Citizens and their set and subset relationships: https://cdrkerchner.wordpress.com/2018/06/16/natural-born-citizen/
5. The “Three Legged Stool Test” for being a Natural Born Citizen: https://cdrkerchner.wordpress.com/2013/11/15/the-three-legged-stool-test-analogy-for-natural-born-citizenship-of-the-united-states-to-constitutional-standards/
6. Article II Presidential Eligibility Facts: http://www.art2superpac.com/issues.html or https://www.scribd.com/document/161994312/Article-II-Presidential-Eligibility-Facts
7. Watch these videos (Parts I and II) by the renowned constitutional scholar Dr. Herb Titus: http://www.kerchner.com/videos/natural-born-citizen-part-1-by-dr-herb-titus.mp4 and http://www.kerchner.com/videos/natural-born-citizen-part-2-by-dr-herb-titus.mp4
8. Read, download, and print a PDF copy of this White Paper by CDR Charles Kerchner (Ret) about the “natural born Citizen” term and presidential eligibility clause in Article II of our U.S. Constitution here: http://www.kerchner.com/protectourliberty/The-Who-What-When-Where-Why-and-How-of-NBC-Term-in-Constitution.pdf
9. Read the dozen of legal essays and court briefs written by constitutional and citizenship expert Attorney Mario Apuzzo on being a “natural born Citizen of the United States” and the pretenders and usurpers in three major political parties (Democrat, Republican, and Socialist parties) – who invalidly claimed such birth status – at his legal blog: http://puzo1.blogspot.com
10. Read online or download and save dozens of historical papers and articles written over time, some over 200 years ago, describing what a “natural born Citizen” of the United States is to constitutional standards: https://www.scribd.com/lists/3301209/Papers-Discussing-Natural-Born-Citizen-Meaning-to-Constitutional-Standards
You must be logged in to post a comment.