Obama at Columbia – Or Was He? | by Lloyd Billingsley | @ FrontPageMag.com
Revelations from George Stephanopoulos, Newsweek, and Columbia grads from Israel.
(Sep 4th, 2019) — The recent DOJ report on James Comey, the ongoing FISA investigation, and the probe of the Russia-collusion investigators under John Durham are all pointing back to POTUS 44, formerly known as Barry Soetoro. He wanted to know how Peter Strzok and Lisa Page of the FBI’s coup clan were doing. In similar style, designated prevaricator Susan Rice is on record that 44 wanted the counterintelligence operation to be done “by the book.” It didn’t exactly work out that way.
As investigators probe what the president knew, and when he knew it, other revelations about the former Barry Soetoro have managed to escape notice. This lapse comes despite massive revelations from his own handlers.
According to official biographer and Pulitzer winner David Garrow, the defining Dreams from My Father is not a memoir or biography. It is a novel, and in this work of historical fiction the author is a “composite character.” The implications proved alarming to fans and family alike.
The president, “spent the first 20 years of his life going by the nickname Barry,” the former First Lady explains in the 2018 Becoming. “Somewhere along the way, though, he’d stepped into the fullness of his birth name – Barack Hussein Obama.” Michelle does not note that, in all his writings from 1958 to 1964, the Kenyan Barack Obama mentions nothing about an American wife and Hawaiian-born son. Becoming portrays the future president as an “exceptional” and “gifted” student who “worshipped books.” At Columbia he “consumed volumes of political philosophy as if it were beach reading.”
The stint at Columbia got dramatic treatment in the 2016 film Barry. As Matthew Cooper of Newsweek noted, the Netflix production “charts his college years in New York, when ‘Barry,’ as he was known, wrestled with his racial identity.” Still, there was a problem.
“I was at Columbia a year behind Obama,” Cooper explained, but “I never knew Obama.” As Cooper recalled, Clinton factotum George Stephanopoulos was a year ahead of Barry and didn’t know him either. Neither did many other Columbia students, including those in Barry’s own class.
“I don’t know a single person at Columbia that knows him … ” — Continue reading the article at: https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/274817/obama-columbia-%E2%80%93-or-was-he-lloyd-billingsley
More coverage of this news story found at this link: https://www.thepostemail.com/2019/09/07/carl-gallups-some-of-us-know-who-obama-is/
# # # #
Further reading: Obama was not constitutionally a “natural born Citizen” and thus was constitutionally not eligible to be President and Command-in-Chief of our military. The fix was in by both major political parties to ignore the “natural born Citizen” clause in the 2008 presidential election cycle, and since. See the Euler Diagram below which logically shows the kinds of U.S. Citizens and their set and subset relationships and graphically shows who is and who is not a “natural born Citizen” of the United States and the logical fallacy of those who argue otherwise: https://cdrkerchner.wordpress.com/2018/06/16/natural-born-citizen/
CDR Charles Kerchner, P.E. (Retired)
Other suggested reading and viewing on being a “natural born Citizen” of the United States:
1. A chart which lists and explains the five (5) Citizenship terms used in the U.S. Constitution.
2. Being a “born Citizen” or “Citizen at Birth” is not identically the same as a being a “natural born Citizen”.
3. Read this essay regarding the constitutional term “natural born Citizen” and basic logic, i.e., trees are plants but not all plants are trees. “Natural born Citizens” are a subset of “born Citizens (citizens at birth)”. Adjectives mean something. All “natural born Citizens” are “born Citizens (citizens at birth) but not all “born Citizens (citizens at birth)” are “natural born Citizens”: https://cdrkerchner.wordpress.com/2012/06/20/of-natural-born-citizens-and-citizens-at-birth-and-basic-logic-trees-are-plants-but-not-all-plants-are-trees-natural-born-citizens-nbc-are-citizens-at-birth-cab-but-not-all-cab/
4. The “Three Legged Stool Test” for being a Natural Born Citizen: https://cdrkerchner.wordpress.com/2013/11/15/the-three-legged-stool-test-analogy-for-natural-born-citizenship-of-the-united-states-to-constitutional-standards/ …
5. Article II Presidential Eligibility Facts: http://www.art2superpac.com/issues.html or https://www.scribd.com/document/161994312/Article-II-Presidential-Eligibility-Facts
7. Read, download, and print a PDF copy of this White Paper by CDR Charles Kerchner (Ret) about the “natural born Citizen” term and presidential eligibility clause in Article II of our U.S. Constitution here: http://www.kerchner.com/protectourliberty/The-Who-What-When-Where-Why-and-How-of-NBC-Term-in-Constitution.pdf