by Gary Wilmott, ©2020 | @ ThePostEmail.com
(Oct. 5, 2020) — Senator Kamala Devi Harris, aka the “Female Obama,” – was no doubt Obama’s choice to be Joe’s running mate – in exchange for Barack’s much needed, albeit belated, and tepid endorsement. Harris, an affirmative action, identity politics pick, not only checks the gender and skin color boxes, but conveniently provides cover for the fact that Obama usurped the presidency in 2008 and again, in 2012. Harris, like Obama, is an unlawful candidate. She is not a Natural Born citizen and is thus constitutionally ineligible to be VPOTUS (12th Amendment) or POTUS (Article II Section 1, Clause 5). Both of her parents were foreign citizens at the time of her birth in California in 1964, meaning that Kamala was born with dual citizenship and divided allegiances at birth. Harris is a 14th Amendment Native born American citizen at best and a Jamaican citizen by descent through her father.
Regardless of her eligibility status, Harris is manifestly unfit for office because of her brazen disregard for Constitutional principles, the rule of law, due process, and basic human rights. A Harris-Biden administration would rip this country apart, shredding the Constitution even further while expanding the racial divide. Kamala Harris’s gross indifference to America’s founding principles and her toxic racial politics should be an automatic dis-qualifier. … continue reading at: https://www.thepostemail.com/2020/10/05/kamala-harris-unlawful-unprincipled-un-american/
# # # #
CDR Charles Kerchner, P.E. (Retired)
Lehigh Valley PA USA
P.S. Also read the following essays regarding the presidential eligibility term “natural born Citizen” in Article II of the U.S. Constitution:
1. A chart which lists and explains the five (5) Citizenship terms used in the U.S. Constitution.
2. Being a “born Citizen” or “Citizen at Birth” is not identically the same as a being a “natural born Citizen”.
3. The constitutional term “natural born Citizen” and basic logic, i.e., trees are plants but not all plants are trees. “Natural born Citizens” are a subset of “born Citizens (citizens at birth)”. Adjectives mean something. All “natural born Citizens” are “born Citizens (citizens at birth) but not all “born Citizens (citizens at birth)” are “natural born Citizens”: https://cdrkerchner.wordpress.com/2012/06/20/of-natural-born-citizens-and-citizens-at-birth-and-basic-logic-trees-are-plants-but-not-all-plants-are-trees-natural-born-citizens-nbc-are-citizens-at-birth-cab-but-not-all-cab/
4. A Euler Diagram which logically shows the kinds of U.S. Citizens and their set and subset relationships: https://cdrkerchner.wordpress.com/2018/06/16/natural-born-citizen/
5. The “Three Legged Stool Test” for being a Natural Born Citizen: https://cdrkerchner.wordpress.com/2013/11/15/the-three-legged-stool-test-analogy-for-natural-born-citizenship-of-the-united-states-to-constitutional-standards/ …
6. Article II Presidential Eligibility Facts: http://www.art2superpac.com/issues.html or https://www.scribd.com/document/161994312/Article-II-Presidential-Eligibility-Facts
7. Watch these videos (Parts I and II) by the renowned constitutional scholar Dr. Herb Titus: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esiZZ-1R7e8 and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoaZ8WextxQ
8. Read, download, and print a PDF copy of this White Paper by CDR Charles Kerchner (Ret) about the “natural born Citizen” term and presidential eligibility clause in Article II of our U.S. Constitution here: http://www.kerchner.com/protectourliberty/The-Who-What-When-Where-Why-and-How-of-NBC-Term-in-Constitution.pdf
You must be logged in to post a comment.