“DID THEY DO IT OR NOT?”
by Sharon Rondeau @ ThePostEmail.com
(Oct. 8, 2020) — On September 28, the organization Rural & Red Political Action Committee (PAC) of Clarksville, VA filed a “Complaint for Declaratory Judgment” in the Mecklenburg County, VA Circuit Court naming Chairman of the Virginia State Board of Elections Robert H. Brink, Esq. as defendant as to the question of whether or not he properly vetted Democratic vice-presidential candidate Kamala Harris’s constitutional eligibility to serve in that capacity should she and running-mate Joseph R. Biden win the November 3 election.
Article II, Section 1, clause 5 of the U.S. Constitution requires that the president and commander-in-chief be a “natural born Citizen,” and the 12th Amendment mandates that a vice-presidential candidate meet all of the requirements for president.
Rural & Red President Harold Gielow, a 22-year Marine veteran, writer and non-lawyer, is listed on the case as “Plaintiff 2” and will be presenting his argument unassisted, he told us in an interview on Wednesday. When we asked him his reason for launching the lawsuit, he replied, “I served as a United States Marine officer for 22 years and I swore to uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States, foreign and domestic, for 22 years, and I took it seriously, and I believe our Constitution is being trampled.” … continue reading at: https://www.thepostemail.com/2020/10/08/virginia-lawsuit-seeks-court-judgment-on-election-officers-vetting-of-kamala-harris/
# # # #
CDR Charles Kerchner, P.E. (Retired)
Lehigh Valley PA USA
P.S. Also read the following essays regarding the presidential eligibility term “natural born Citizen” in Article II of the U.S. Constitution:
1. A chart which lists and explains the five (5) Citizenship terms used in the U.S. Constitution.
2. Being a “born Citizen” or “Citizen at Birth” is not identically the same as a being a “natural born Citizen”.
3. The constitutional term “natural born Citizen” and basic logic, i.e., trees are plants but not all plants are trees. “Natural born Citizens” are a subset of “born Citizens (citizens at birth)”. Adjectives mean something. All “natural born Citizens” are “born Citizens (citizens at birth) but not all “born Citizens (citizens at birth)” are “natural born Citizens”: https://cdrkerchner.wordpress.com/2012/06/20/of-natural-born-citizens-and-citizens-at-birth-and-basic-logic-trees-are-plants-but-not-all-plants-are-trees-natural-born-citizens-nbc-are-citizens-at-birth-cab-but-not-all-cab/
4. A Euler Diagram which logically shows the kinds of U.S. Citizens and their set and subset relationships: https://cdrkerchner.wordpress.com/2018/06/16/natural-born-citizen/
5. The “Three Legged Stool Test” for being a Natural Born Citizen: https://cdrkerchner.wordpress.com/2013/11/15/the-three-legged-stool-test-analogy-for-natural-born-citizenship-of-the-united-states-to-constitutional-standards/ …
6. Article II Presidential Eligibility Facts: http://www.art2superpac.com/issues.html or https://www.scribd.com/document/161994312/Article-II-Presidential-Eligibility-Facts
8. Read, download, and print a PDF copy of this White Paper by CDR Charles Kerchner (Ret) about the “natural born Citizen” term and presidential eligibility clause in Article II of our U.S. Constitution here: http://www.kerchner.com/protectourliberty/The-Who-What-When-Where-Why-and-How-of-NBC-Term-in-Constitution.pdf