WOBC BlogTalkRadio Returns Wednesday 19 Aug 2020 at 8 P.M. EDT:
If you missed the show, listen on podcast at these links:
… or …
The presidential eligibility clause and 12th Amendment (last line) in our U.S. Constitution is to be a strong check against persons born with foreign influence gaining control of our highest elected offices.
During the show host Mike Volin and his guests will investigate the lack of constitutional eligibility of Kamala Harris to serve in the office of Vice President of the United States.
Publisher and columnist, Sharon Rondeau from ThePostEmail.com, investigative reseachers CDR Charles Kerchner (Ret) and Miki Booth, will be our guests. The constitutional ability to hold the office of the President and Vice President under the Natural Born Citizen clause of our Constitution are under attack. It is evident over the past decades that an attack on our Constitution has been under way and continues to this day. We will provide a multitude of evidence to clearly show what the requirements are. The Natural Born Citizen clause was entered into our Constitution to protect our Country from foreign influence and invaders. Does that exist today? You better believe it does. Please tune in and listen, call in to the show to express your concerns and give your opinions. Open telephone lines.
To call into the show dial: 516 387 1325 then press the number 1 button to get on the air
If you missed the show, listen on podcast at these links: http://d1at8ppinvdju8.cloudfront.net/1/179/show_11795435_2020_08_20_02_06_38.mp3
… or …
For pre-show education about Kamala Harris being a Jamaican Citizenship at Birth per the Constitution of Jamaica, Chapter 2, Section 3C, and not a “natural born Citizen” of the United States, see these links: http://www.kerchner.com/protectourliberty/Kamala-Harris-Jamaican-Citizen-at-Birth.pdf … and … https://cdrkerchner.wordpress.com/2020/07/23/u-s-senator-kamala-harris-is-not-a-natural-born-citizen-of-usa-not-eligible-to-be-president-and-cinc-or-vp/ … and … https://cdrkerchner.wordpress.com/2020/08/10/is-kamala-harris-eligible-to-be-joe-bidens-vp-by-gary-wilmott-americanthinker/
# # # #
CDR Charles Kerchner, P.E. (Retired)
Lehigh Valley PA USA
P.S. Also read the following essays regarding the presidential eligibility term “natural born Citizen” in Article II of the U.S. Constitution:
1. A chart which lists and explains the five (5) Citizenship terms used in the U.S. Constitution.
2. Being a “born Citizen” or “Citizen at Birth” is not identically the same as a being a “natural born Citizen”.
3. The constitutional term “natural born Citizen” and basic logic, i.e., trees are plants but not all plants are trees. “Natural born Citizens” are a subset of “born Citizens (citizens at birth)”. Adjectives mean something. All “natural born Citizens” are “born Citizens (citizens at birth) but not all “born Citizens (citizens at birth)” are “natural born Citizens”: https://cdrkerchner.wordpress.com/2012/06/20/of-natural-born-citizens-and-citizens-at-birth-and-basic-logic-trees-are-plants-but-not-all-plants-are-trees-natural-born-citizens-nbc-are-citizens-at-birth-cab-but-not-all-cab/
4. A Euler Diagram which logically shows the kinds of U.S. Citizens and their set and subset relationships: https://cdrkerchner.wordpress.com/2018/06/16/natural-born-citizen/
5. The “Three Legged Stool Test” for being a Natural Born Citizen: https://cdrkerchner.wordpress.com/2013/11/15/the-three-legged-stool-test-analogy-for-natural-born-citizenship-of-the-united-states-to-constitutional-standards/ …
6. Article II Presidential Eligibility Facts: http://www.art2superpac.com/issues.html or https://www.scribd.com/document/161994312/Article-II-Presidential-Eligibility-Facts
8. Read, download, and print a PDF copy of this White Paper by CDR Charles Kerchner (Ret) about the “natural born Citizen” term and presidential eligibility clause in Article II of our U.S. Constitution here: http://www.kerchner.com/protectourliberty/The-Who-What-When-Where-Why-and-How-of-NBC-Term-in-Constitution.pdf