Is This What the Deep State Truly Fears? | by Sharon Rondeau | @ ThePost&Email
IN A SECOND TERM, WOULD TRUMP INVESTIGATE OBAMA’S “DOCUMENTS?”
(Feb. 26, 2020) — On Wednesday afternoon, citizen researcher, blogger and retired Navy Commander Charles F. Kerchner, Jr. tweeted to President Trump’s personal attorney, Rudy Giuliani, his thoughts on the “Deep State” and any potential probe the president might order into the findings that Barack Obama’s “long-form” birth certificate and Selective Service registration form are fraudulent.
“One of [the] major reasons the Deep State is after Trump is because he was questioning Obama’s pres[idential] eligibility & missing birth certificate,” Kerchner tweeted to Giuliani, who has been researching what he alleges is massive corruption involving the Obama regime, Ukraine, China and possibly other countries.
“Trump was labeled a Birther,” Kerchner noted in his tweet. “They fear Trump will some day investigate Obama key forged ID docs…”
Over a period of months in early 2011, Trump publicly called for Obama to release his original birth record to prove his constitutional eligibility to serve as president, leading the White House on April 27 that year to post an image said to represent Obama’s “long-form” birth certificate from Hawaii.
During the Obama years, The New York Times and other mainstream outlets as a bloc adopted and applied the term “birther” to anyone questioning Obama’s birthplace or eligibility, including Trump. Many Americans harbored doubts as to Obama’s eligibility in response to conflicting articles, many from the very same newsrooms [click here for examples], reporting Obama as having been born in Indonesia or Kenya and not Hawaii, as he claims. …
continue reading at: https://www.thepostemail.com/2020/02/26/is-this-what-the-deep-state-truly-fears/
# # # #
CDR Charles Kerchner, P.E. (Retired)
Other suggested reading and viewing on being a “natural born Citizen” of the United States:
1. A chart which lists and explains the five (5) Citizenship terms used in the U.S. Constitution.
2. Being a “born Citizen” or “Citizen at Birth” is not identically the same as a being a “natural born Citizen”.
3. Read this essay regarding the constitutional term “natural born Citizen” and basic logic, i.e., trees are plants but not all plants are trees. “Natural born Citizens” are a subset of “born Citizens (citizens at birth)”. Adjectives mean something. All “natural born Citizens” are “born Citizens (citizens at birth) but not all “born Citizens (citizens at birth)” are “natural born Citizens”: https://cdrkerchner.wordpress.com/2012/06/20/of-natural-born-citizens-and-citizens-at-birth-and-basic-logic-trees-are-plants-but-not-all-plants-are-trees-natural-born-citizens-nbc-are-citizens-at-birth-cab-but-not-all-cab/
4. A Euler Diagram which logically shows the kinds of U.S. Citizens and their set and subset relationships: https://cdrkerchner.wordpress.com/2018/06/16/natural-born-citizen/
5. The “Three Legged Stool Test” for being a Natural Born Citizen: https://cdrkerchner.wordpress.com/2013/11/15/the-three-legged-stool-test-analogy-for-natural-born-citizenship-of-the-united-states-to-constitutional-standards/ …
6. Article II Presidential Eligibility Facts: http://www.art2superpac.com/issues.html or https://www.scribd.com/document/161994312/Article-II-Presidential-Eligibility-Facts
7. Watch these videos (Parts I and II) by the renowned constitutional scholar Dr. Herb Titus: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esiZZ-1R7e8 and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoaZ8WextxQ
8. Read, download, and print a PDF copy of this White Paper by CDR Charles Kerchner (Ret) about the “natural born Citizen” term and presidential eligibility clause in Article II of our U.S. Constitution here: http://www.kerchner.com/protectourliberty/The-Who-What-When-Where-Why-and-How-of-NBC-Term-in-Constitution.pdf