One Speech Your Should Not Miss | by CDR Kerchner (Ret) | @ ThePostEmail.com: https://www.thepostemail.com/2022/12/21/one-speech-you-should-not-miss/
by CDR Charles F. Kerchner, Jr. (Ret), ©2022, blogging at CDRKerchner
(Dec. 21, 2022) — I follow the writings of this former far leftist radical antifa type (when he was in college) and for awhile thereafter and then he woke up as a middle-aged person to what the far left really stands for: the destruction of American culture and our constitutional republic. Now David is a highly informed and knowledgeable vocal critic of the far left agenda of the currently-in-power, completely subverted Democratic Party, many of whom, especially the leadership, are also members of the Democratic Socialists of America or are outright Communists and Marxists…Bernie Sanders, for example, and several others.
In college classes today people (such as my own grandchildren) are forced to read and take said “diversity classes” which in my opinion brainwash our youth to believe how bad America is, how bad white people are, and that socialism/Marxism and social economic justice rule is a better form of government. David Horowitz was one of them and now tells it like it is, who the far left really are, since he knows them well.
If you have a chance, please take a few minutes and read these opening remarks given by David Horowitz, founder of the David Horowitz Freedom Center.
Restoration Weekend 2022: Opening Remarks by David Horowitz | Frontpage Mag: https://www.frontpagemag.com/restoration-weekend-2022-opening-remarks-by-david-horowitz/
# # #
CDR Charles Kerchner, P.E. (Retired)
Other suggested reading and viewing on being a “natural born Citizen” of the United States:
1. A chart which lists and explains the five (5) Citizenship terms used in the U.S. Constitution: http://www.scribd.com/doc/11737124/Citizenship-Terms-Used-in-the-US-Constitution-The-5-Terms-Defined-Some-Legal-Reference-to-Same
2. Being a “born Citizen” or “Citizen at Birth” is not identically the same as a being a “natural born Citizen”: https://cdrkerchner.wordpress.com/2009/07/16/citizen-at-birth-cab-does-not-equal-natural-born-citizen-nbc-obama-is-not-a-natural-born-citizen-of-the-usa-2/ or http://puzo1.blogspot.com/2009/07/citizen-at-birth-cab-does-not-equal.html
3. Read this essay regarding the constitutional term “natural born Citizen” and basic logic, i.e., trees are plants but not all plants are trees. “Natural born Citizens” are a subset of “born Citizens (citizens at birth)”. Adjectives mean something. All “natural born Citizens” are “born Citizens (citizens at birth) but not all “born Citizens (citizens at birth)” are “natural born Citizens”: https://cdrkerchner.wordpress.com/2012/06/20/of-natural-born-citizens-and-citizens-at-birth-and-basic-logic-trees-are-plants-but-not-all-plants-are-trees-natural-born-citizens-nbc-are-citizens-at-birth-cab-but-not-all-cab/
4. A Euler Diagram which logically shows the kinds of U.S. Citizens and their set and subset relationships: https://cdrkerchner.wordpress.com/2018/06/16/natural-born-citizen/
5. The “Three Legged Stool Test” for being a Natural Born Citizen: https://cdrkerchner.wordpress.com/2013/11/15/the-three-legged-stool-test-analogy-for-natural-born-citizenship-of-the-united-states-to-constitutional-standards/ …
6. Article II Presidential Eligibility Facts: http://www.art2superpac.com/issues.html or https://www.scribd.com/document/161994312/Article-II-Presidential-Eligibility-Facts
8. Read, download, and print a PDF copy of this White Paper by CDR Charles Kerchner (Ret) about the “natural born Citizen” term and presidential eligibility clause in Article II of our U.S. Constitution here: http://www.kerchner.com/protectourliberty/The-Who-What-When-Where-Why-and-How-of-NBC-Term-in-Constitution.pdf
9. Read the dozen of legal essays and court briefs written by constitutional and citizenship expert Attorney Mario Apuzzo on being a “natural born Citizen of the United States” and the pretenders and usurpers in three major political parties (Democrat, Republican, and Socialist parties) – who invalidly claimed such birth status – at his legal blog: http://puzo1.blogspot.com
10. Read online or download and save dozens of historical papers and articles written over time, some over 200 years ago, describing what a “natural born Citizen” of the United States is to constitutional standards: https://www.scribd.com/lists/3301209/Papers-Discussing-Natural-Born-Citizen-Meaning-to-Constitutional-Standards