Nikki Haley Is Not A Natural Born Citizen of USA To Constitutional Standards – Not Eligible To Be President and Commander in Chief
by: CDR Charles F. Kerchner, Jr. (Retired)
Both of Nikki Haley’s parents were not U.S. Citizens when Nikki was born. Nikki Haley was born to a Citizen of India father (minus one stool leg) and to a Citizen of India mother (minus the 2nd stool leg).
The normal path to becoming a naturalized U.S. Citizen takes five years. Nikki Haley was born in 1972 . Her father and mother emigrated from India to Canada and then to the USA in 1969. Thus there was not sufficient time for either of Nikki’s parents to become naturalized U.S. Citizens when Nikki was born in 1972. It is not known at this time to this writer if Nikki’s father and mother ever became naturalized U.S. Citizens. Nikki Haley is not being very transparent on this issue. Even if one or both of her parents did naturalize later after Nikki Haley was born, it would not change Nikki’s birth status. Given Nikki Haley’s year of birth in 1972, and her parents immigration year of 1969 to the USA, she was thus born in the USA to two foreign nationals and thus inherited their respective birth nation’s citizenship when she was born, in addition to being a basic Citizen by being born in the USA to aliens legally domiciled here. Thus Nikki Haley was born with citizenship and required national allegiance at birth to two countries. This is hardly what the founders and framers intended when they selected the “natural born Citizen” requirement for the person who would in the future be permitted to be the President and Commander in Chief of our military, once the founding generation was gone.
As per ‘Principles of Natural Law‘ in place at the time of the founding of our country and when the founding documents including the U.S. Constitution were written, a ‘natural born Citizen’ is one born in the country to parents who are both Citizens (born Citizens or naturalized Citizens) of that country when their child is born in the country. See ‘The Three Legged Stool Test‘ for a graphic presentation of this constitutional requirement as to who can be President and Commander in Chief or our military. See this Euler Diagram for a logic diagram presentation of this constitutional requirement.
Nikki Haley is NOT a ‘natural born Citizen” of the United States to constitutional standards since both of her parents were foreign nationals who were NOT U.S. citizens when Nikki Haley was born in the USA. She is missing two legs of the three legs of the ‘natural born Citizen’ test. She is of course a basic “Citizen” at birth per the Wong Kim Ark legal decision by the U.S. Supreme Court of 1898 and the man-made positive naturalization law USC 1401, and as such she is eligible to be a Governor or a Member of Congress, but she is not a natural law “natural born Citizen” at birth, and thus is NOT eligible to be President and Commander in Chief of our military or the Vice President, per our U.S. Constitution. She inherited multiple national allegiances at birth due to her parents being foreign nationals living in the USA when she was born. Nikki Haley did not have sole allegiance and unity of citizenship at birth to the USA and only the USA.
We have 100’s of millions of natural born Citizens, people born in the USA to parents who were both Citizens (born or naturalized) of the USA when their child was born, from whom to choose our President and Commander in Chief of our military. Nikki Haley is not one of them. Let us choose someone else who is constitutionally eligible and not abrogate the presidential eligibility clause once again.
Read and see more here: Nikki Haley Is Not A Natural Born Citizen of USA To Constitutional Standards – Not Eligible To Be President
CDR Charles Kerchner, P.E. (Retired)
Other suggested reading and viewing on being a “natural born Citizen” of the United States:
1. A chart which lists and explains the five (5) Citizenship terms used in the U.S. Constitution: http://www.scribd.com/doc/11737124/Citizenship-Terms-Used-in-the-US-Constitution-The-5-Terms-Defined-Some-Legal-Reference-to-Same
2. Being a “born Citizen” or “Citizen at Birth” is not identically the same as a being a “natural born Citizen”: https://cdrkerchner.wordpress.com/2009/07/16/citizen-at-birth-cab-does-not-equal-natural-born-citizen-nbc-obama-is-not-a-natural-born-citizen-of-the-usa-2/ or http://puzo1.blogspot.com/2009/07/citizen-at-birth-cab-does-not-equal.html
3. Read this essay regarding the constitutional term “natural born Citizen” and basic logic, i.e., trees are plants but not all plants are trees. “Natural born Citizens” are a subset of “born Citizens (citizens at birth)”. Adjectives mean something. All “natural born Citizens” are “born Citizens (citizens at birth) but not all “born Citizens (citizens at birth)” are “natural born Citizens”: https://cdrkerchner.wordpress.com/2012/06/20/of-natural-born-citizens-and-citizens-at-birth-and-basic-logic-trees-are-plants-but-not-all-plants-are-trees-natural-born-citizens-nbc-are-citizens-at-birth-cab-but-not-all-cab/
4. A Euler Diagram which logically shows the kinds of U.S. Citizens and their set and subset relationships: https://cdrkerchner.wordpress.com/2018/06/16/natural-born-citizen/
5. The “Three Legged Stool Test” for being a Natural Born Citizen: https://cdrkerchner.wordpress.com/2013/11/15/the-three-legged-stool-test-analogy-for-natural-born-citizenship-of-the-united-states-to-constitutional-standards/ …
6. Article II Presidential Eligibility Facts: http://www.art2superpac.com/issues.html or https://www.scribd.com/document/161994312/Article-II-Presidential-Eligibility-Facts
7. Watch these videos (Parts I and II) by the renowned constitutional scholar Dr. Herb Titus: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esiZZ-1R7e8 and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoaZ8WextxQ
8. Read, download, and print a PDF copy of this White Paper by CDR Charles Kerchner (Ret) about the “natural born Citizen” term and presidential eligibility clause in Article II of our U.S. Constitution here: http://www.kerchner.com/protectourliberty/The-Who-What-When-Where-Why-and-How-of-NBC-Term-in-Constitution.pdf
9. Read the dozen of legal essays and court briefs written by constitutional and citizenship expert Attorney Mario Apuzzo on being a “natural born Citizen of the United States” and the pretenders and usurpers in three major political parties (Democrat, Republican, and Socialist parties) – who invalidly claimed such birth status – at his legal blog: http://puzo1.blogspot.com
10. Read online or download and save dozens of historical papers and articles written over time, some over 200 years ago, describing what a “natural born Citizen” of the United States is to constitutional standards: https://www.scribd.com/lists/3301209/Papers-Discussing-Natural-Born-Citizen-Meaning-to-Constitutional-Standards
# # #
You must be logged in to post a comment.