The 1st CRS Memo of April 2009 re “natural born Citizen” of United States term in Article II Section 1 Clause 5 of U.S. Constitution – A Key Part of Presidential Eligibility Clause. This CRS Memo Was Quietly Sent to All Members of Congress in Order to Tell Them What to Say to Their Constituents Who Were Strongly Questioning the Constitutional Eligibility of Barack Obama in 2008 and Early 2009 Due to the Kerchner et al vs Obama and Congress et al Lawsuit Filed Against Obama and Congress, et al. This 1st CRS Memo on the “natural born Citizen” Subject Which Was Eventually Revealed to the Public in November 2010 Explained Why for Constituents Who Started Getting Answers in the Spring of 2009 to Their Letters Written to the Members of Congress About this Subject (and many did not even get an answer before that) That the Answers Were Almost Identical Form Letters in Content No Matter Which Member of Congress Sent It. So the Fix Was In to Ignore the “natural born Citizen” Constitutional Term, In More Ways Than One.
A multi-part rebuttal written by Joseph DeMaio re the above 1st CRS Memo and a later 2nd CRS Memo which were both filled with clever misinformation and strategic omissions via carefully placed and used ellipses and other writing tricks in treating key information which was done and designed to misinform and mislead the reader as to the founders and framers intent, meaning, and understanding and purpose of the “natural born Citizen” term in the presidential eligibility clause of our U.S. Constitution: http://www.thepostemail.com/2011/05/29/bombshell-second-crs-memo-covering-for-obamas-ineligibility-not-released-to-the-public-until-now/
# # # #
CDR Charles Kerchner, P.E. (Retired)
P.S. Other suggested reading and viewing on being a “natural born Citizen” of the United States of which Kamala Harris, Barack Obama, Ted Cruz, and others are not:
1. A chart which lists and explains the five (5) Citizenship terms used in the U.S. Constitution.
2. Being a “born Citizen” or “Citizen at Birth” is not identically the same as a being a “natural born Citizen”.
3. Read this essay regarding the constitutional term “natural born Citizen” and basic logic, i.e., trees are plants but not all plants are trees. “Natural born Citizens” are a subset of “born Citizens (citizens at birth)”. Adjectives mean something. All “natural born Citizens” are “born Citizens (citizens at birth) but not all “born Citizens (citizens at birth)” are “natural born Citizens”: https://cdrkerchner.wordpress.com/2012/06/20/of-natural-born-citizens-and-citizens-at-birth-and-basic-logic-trees-are-plants-but-not-all-plants-are-trees-natural-born-citizens-nbc-are-citizens-at-birth-cab-but-not-all-cab/
4. A Euler Diagram which logically shows the kinds of U.S. Citizens and their set and subset relationships: https://cdrkerchner.wordpress.com/2018/06/16/natural-born-citizen/
5. The “Three Legged Stool Test” for being a Natural Born Citizen: https://cdrkerchner.wordpress.com/2013/11/15/the-three-legged-stool-test-analogy-for-natural-born-citizenship-of-the-united-states-to-constitutional-standards/ …
6. Article II Presidential Eligibility Facts: http://www.art2superpac.com/issues.html or https://www.scribd.com/document/161994312/Article-II-Presidential-Eligibility-Facts
7. Watch these videos (Parts I and II) by the renowned constitutional scholar Dr. Herb Titus: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esiZZ-1R7e8 and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoaZ8WextxQ
8. Read, download, and print a PDF copy of this White Paper by CDR Charles Kerchner (Ret) about the “natural born Citizen” term and presidential eligibility clause in Article II of our U.S. Constitution here: http://www.kerchner.com/protectourliberty/The-Who-What-When-Where-Why-and-How-of-NBC-Term-in-Constitution.pdf