Chinese Communist Party Scientists in the U.S. are Bleeding America of Vital Biotechnology | by Lawrence Sellin and Anna Chen
In a November 21, 2021 Gateway Pundit article, we described China’s colonization of U.S. research programs.
Through a process we call “scientific chain migration,” there has been a massive infiltration of U.S. research laboratories by successive waves of scientists from the People’s Republic of China, many of whom came from China’s People’s Liberation Army.That process was initiated in 1979 in an agreement between President Jimmy Carter and Chinese Communist Party leader Deng Xiaoping, a program which was expanded by Bill Clinton and Barack Obama.
A cornerstone of the agreement was the U.S. taxpayer-funded China-United States Biochemistry Examination and Application (CUSBEA) that involved over 60 U.S. universities.
As a result, thousands of Chinese students and scholars began flooding into the United States, many obtaining permanent positions and becoming U.S. citizens., but maintaining allegiance to the Chinese Communist Party. … continue reading at: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/12/exclusive-chinese-communist-party-scientists-u-s-bleeding-america-vital-biotechnology/
# # # #
CDR Charles Kerchner, P.E. (Retired)
Other suggested reading and viewing on being a “natural born Citizen” of the United States:
1. A chart which lists and explains the five (5) Citizenship terms used in the U.S. Constitution.
2. Being a “born Citizen” or “Citizen at Birth” is not identically the same as a being a “natural born Citizen”.
3. Read this essay regarding the constitutional term “natural born Citizen” and basic logic, i.e., trees are plants but not all plants are trees. “Natural born Citizens” are a subset of “born Citizens (citizens at birth)”. Adjectives mean something. All “natural born Citizens” are “born Citizens (citizens at birth) but not all “born Citizens (citizens at birth)” are “natural born Citizens”: http://cdrkerchner.wordpress.com/2012/06/20/of-natural-born-citizens-and-citizens-at-birth-and-basic-logic-trees-are-plants-but-not-all-plants-are-trees-natural-born-citizens-nbc-are-citizens-at-birth-cab-but-not-all-cab/
4. A Euler Diagram which logically shows the kinds of U.S. Citizens and their set and subset relationships: http://cdrkerchner.wordpress.com/2018/06/16/natural-born-citizen/
5. The “Three Legged Stool Test” for being a Natural Born Citizen: http://cdrkerchner.wordpress.com/2013/11/15/the-three-legged-stool-test-analogy-for-natural-born-citizenship-of-the-united-states-to-constitutional-standards/ …
6. Article II Presidential Eligibility Facts: http://www.art2superpac.com/issues.html or https://www.scribd.com/document/161994312/Article-II-Presidential-Eligibility-Facts
8. Read, download, and print a PDF copy of this White Paper by CDR Charles Kerchner (Ret) about the “natural born Citizen” term and presidential eligibility clause in Article II of our U.S. Constitution here: http://www.kerchner.com/protectourliberty/The-Who-What-When-Where-Why-and-How-of-NBC-Term-in-Constitution.pdf
9. Read the dozen of legal essays and court briefs written by constitutional and citizenship expert Attorney Mario Apuzzo on being a “natural born Citizen of the United States” and the pretenders and usurpers in three major political parties (Democrat, Republican, and Socialist parties) – who invalidly claimed such birth status – at his legal blog: http://puzo1.blogspot.com